Date: Friday 28 September 2018
Time: 10.00am - 2.00pm
Location: La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
Designed for the busy cook this course will demonstrate how to make some brilliantly tasty, authentic Italian dishes from larder to plate within 30 minutes.
Stefano will teach you a wide range of recipes that can be created in anything between 5 and 30 minutes ensuring that when time is scarce you still have a great selection of tasty dishes to call upon.
From starters to pasta course, mains and desserts you’ll cover a full menu with something for everyone.
Be prepared to be surprised at the dishes you can create in no time at all!
- Sugo Finto - Roman tomato sauce and soup
- Piadina - Flatbread
- Frittata di cipolle rosse e patate - Caramelised red onion and potato frittata
- Pesto Genovese - Genoese pesto
- Ragù di salsiccia e semi di finocchio - Tomato, sausage and fennel seeds ragù
- Chicken under a Brick - Pollo al Mattone
- Filetto di orata con salsa verde - Panfried seabream fillets with salsa verde
- Cavolo nero con peperoncino e aglio - Sauteed cavolo nero with chilli and garlic
- Patate arrosto con aglio e rosmarino - Roast potatoes with garlic and rosemary
- Dolce di Amalfi - Lemon & Almond cake from Amalfi
Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
2 drinks per person with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
Your own cotton apron to take home
Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)