Date: Friday 06 July 2018
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Location: La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
This 1 day course promises to be a Culinary Adventure!
Valentina will take you through a variety of hand-picked Italian dishes which she has discovered from her many years of travelling, researching and cooking her way around Italy.
The course covers a full range of Italian cuisine, so there will be something for everyone - antipasti, risotto, pasta, main course dishes, contorni, & dessert/biscotti.
This course is unique in the way that Valentina will be teaching you cooking skills, alongside taking you on a journey throughout Italy. Once all the cooking is done you will enjoy what you have made a sumptuous lunch, accompanied by regional Italian wines.
- Zuppa dei Mori - Tuscan cold summer soup
- Cozze riepiene alla Pugliese - Pugliese stuffed Mussels
- Piedmontese Tagliolini with a Lemon & Cream sauce
- Risotto alle Fragole alla Lombarda - Strawberry risotto
- Le Tomaselle - Ligurian stuffed Veal Rolls
- Peperoni in teglia alla Napoletana - Yellow peppers with capers
- Sicilian raspberry & White chocolate semifreddo
- Pesche al forno al VinSanto - Tuscan baked peaches with VinSanto
- Combination of hands-on cooking & demonstrations
- Lunch (all the dishes prepared)
- Wine tasting matched to the food (this would include white, red and sweet wines)
- Caldesi`s cotton apron to take home
- Full recipe pack (this will be emailed to you within 48 hours after the class)