Date: Wednesday 31 January 2018
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Location: La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
This 1 day course promises to be a Culinary Adventure!
Valentina will take you through a variety of hand-picked Italian dishes which she has discovered from her many years of travelling, researching and cooking her way around Italy.
The course covers a full range of Italian cuisine, so there will be something for everyone - antipasti, risotto, pasta, main course dishes, contorni, & dessert/biscotti.
This course is unique in the way that Valentina will be teaching you cooking skills, alongside taking you on a journey throughout Italy. Once all the cooking is done you will enjoy what you have made a sumptuous lunch, accompanied by regional Italian wines.
- Grilled polenta with sauteed mushrooms and melted cheese
- Squid topping for Bruschetta – a recipe from Livorno
- Ossobuco alla Milanese - Braised shin steaks Milanese Style
- Risotto alla Milanese - Milanese Risotto
- Orange and orange blossom honey semifreddo
- Torta Sbrisulotta - Crumbly Polenta Cake
- Combination of hands-on cooking & demonstrations
- Lunch (all the dishes prepared)
- Wine tasting matched to the food (this would include white, red and sweet wines)
- Caldesi`s cotton apron to take home
- Full recipe pack (this will be emailed to you within 48 hours after the class)