Date: Thursday 16 August 2018
Time: 6.30pm -9.00pm
Location: La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
Cicchetti are small side dishes typically served in traditional 'bacari' in Venice, however this style of food is also found throughout Italy.
Join Valentina on this fabulous new cookery course where she will introduce you to Cicchetti from different regions of Italy, which you will enjoy alongside a tasting of Italian aperitivi - Punt e Mes, Ramazzotti...
This cookery course will leave you thinking you are in your own little corner of Italy.
- Involtini di Melanzane - Stuffed Aubergine Rolls
- Raw Tuna Tartare - Tartara di Tonno
- Rotolini di Bresaola alla Rucola - Bresaola Rolls with Rocket
- Bocconcini di Pesce Spada con Pancetta e Olive - Swardfish bites
- Pomodorini Farciti - Retro Stuffed Tomatoes
- Fiori di Zucchini fritti - Fried courgette flower with Mozzarella
- Tortine al Formaggio - Fried patries with mint and ricotta
- Zucchine arrotolate - Zucchini rolls with Pesto and Ricotta
- Hands on tutoring
- Aperitif (this would include tasting all the dishes prepared along with a nice Italian drink)
- Full recipe pack (this will be emailed to you within 48 hours after the class)