Date: Monday 11 December 2017
Time: 10.00am - 3.00pm
Location: La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
Celebrate the festive season and get ready to impress family and friends with special holiday pasta dishes!
Join us in our popular pasta making course where you will be able to delve deeper into Italian cookery by being introduced to a wider selection of traditional festive pastas and their sauces from different regions of Italy.
From the different types of dough and myriad of shapes to a vast array of seasonal pasta sauces - from coast to mountains and all points in-between this course is the ultimate pasta course.
Be prepared for a fast moving, frenetic of hands-on cookery experience culminating with meal of the dishes you’ve created enjoyed with a glass of wine to match.
- La Sfoglia - Making Fresh Pasta
- Timballo di Natale - Christmas Pasta Timbale
- Tortellini della Vigilia - Classic Christmas Tortellini
- Rotolo di Pasta al Pesce di Natale - Christmas Fish filled pasta Roll
- Ravioloni di Natale - Christmas Ravioloni with Turkey & Chestnuts in a Creamy sauce
Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
2 drinks per person with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
Your own cotton apron to take home
Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)