Date: Monday 05 November 2018
Time: 6.00pm - 10.00pm
Location: La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
Fresh pasta is both art form and way of life for the Italians and on this course Valentina will give you a master-class on the subject.
You’ll be making signature pasta recipes from all over Italy, all of which can be found in Valentina’s many cook books on regional Italian cookery.
From the different types of dough and myriad of shapes to a vast array of seasonal pasta sauces - from coast to mountains and all points in-between this course is the ultimate pasta course.
Be prepared for a fast moving, frenetic of hands-on cookery experience culminating with meal of the dishes you’ve created enjoyed with a glass of wine to match.
- La Sfoglia - Making Fresh Pasta
- Ravioli di Zucca - Pumpkin Ravioli
- Pesto di Noci - Walnut Pesto
- Ravioloni Rosa - Giant Beetroot Ravioli
- Maltagliati con Sugo di Coniglio all'Aretina - Maltagliati with Rabbit Sauce
- Ragu alla Bolognese - Classic Bolognese Ragu
- Pappardelle al Sugo di Porcini - Pappardelle with a Porcini Mushroom Sauce
- Tajarin con Fegatini - Tajarin with Chicken Livers
- Hands on tutoring
- Meal (all the dishes prepared) with half bottle of wine
- Caldesi`s cotton apron to take home
- Full recipe pack (this will be emailed to you within 48 hours after the class)