Date: Saturday 20 March 2021
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Location:La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
This is probably one of the most comprehensive pasta courses you’ll ever take.
Under the guidance of La Cucina tutor Stefano Borella you’ll be making fresh pasta in all its guises. Long pasta, coloured pasta, shaped pasta and stuffed pasta will all feature.
You’ll also learn a selection of authentic pasta sauces that go with both fresh and dried pasta. Learning which pasta goes best with which sauce for the perfect pasta dish.
In addition Strefano will teach you to make pillow soft gnocchi and an impressive gluten-free pasta too.
Together you will make a sumptuous lunch to enjoy with wine, don't worry you don't have to eat it all, there will be plenty to take home - including Caldesi's famous oven-baked pasta.
Class sizes are kept to just 8 places to guarantee social distancing, book early to avoid disappointment!
- Pasta fresca - Fresh pasta recipe
- Pasta senza glutine - Gluten free pasta
- Pasta Verde - Spinach Pasta
- Lasagne - Traditional Lasagne
- Ravioli di Branzino - Seabas Ravioli served with Lemon Butter Sauce and Parsley
- Scialatielli alle Vongole - Fresh pasta ribbons with herbs and Parmesan served with a clam sauce
- Pizzoccheri con cavolo e fontina - Pizzocheri pasta with Cabbage and Fontina Cheese
- Gnocchi Ripieni di Zucca - Pumpkin Stuffed Gnocchi
- Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe - Cheese and Pepper Spaghetti
- Combination of hands-on cooking & demonstrations
- Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
- 2 drinks per person with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Your own cotton apron to take home
- Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)