Date: Wednesday 28 April 2021
Time: 10.00am - 3.00pm
Join us at our country restaurant ‘Caldesi in Campagna’ in the culinary mecca of Bray, Berkshire for this intimate (up to 6 students) Italian cookery adventure.
As the restaurant prepares for it’s lunchtime service you’ll join the chefs and help as they make a selection of fresh pasta types and the seasonal sauces that compliment them perfectly.
You’ll learn some beautifully balanced dishes that really make use of the best of the season’s ingredients to make sauces that are really packed with flavour.
After a busy morning of hand on cookery you’ll then take a table in the restaurant and enjoy your dishes with a glass of Italian regional wine to match.
Class sizes are kept to just 6 places to guarantee social distancing, book early to avoid disappointment!
- Fresh pasta dough
- Fettuccine with wild mushroom and parmesan cream
- Seabass ravioli with lemon butter sauce
- Potato gnocchi with tomato sauce, mozzarella and basil
- Pappardelle with Memmo’s Beef ragu
Class sizes are kept small @ 'Caldesi in Campagna', book early to avoid disappointment!
- Combination of demonstrations and hands on tutoring
- Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
- 2 drinks per person with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Your own cotton apron to take home
- Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)