Date: Wednesday 24 April 2019
Time: 10.00am - 3.00pm
The ultimate fish and seafood masterclass comes to our restaurant in Bray, Berkshire.
Using a variety of sustainably sourced fish and shellfish, you will be shown how to fillet, prepare and cook some delicious Italian fish recipes such as black bream baked in salt, slow cooked calamari, stuffed mussels, spaghetti con le vongole and more.
Brush up your knife skills, you’ll learn everything you need to know from choosing the freshest and best to descaling and pin-boning to serving and presentation.
After the cooking is done you’ll sit down in the restaurant and enjoy a 3 course lunch of the dishes you’ve made with wine.
- Simple sea bream, grape & celery ceviche
- Stufato di calamari con pomodoro e peperocino - Slow-cooked calamari in tomato and chilli sauce
- Gamberoni al Cognac - King Prawns in Cognac
- Filetto di Orata al forno con timo e aglio - Roasted seabream fillet with thyme and garlic
- Branzino al Cartoccio - Sea Bass in cartoccio
- Pesce all’acqua pazza - Fish in crazy water
- Patate arrosto al limone con aglio e rosmarino - Lemon roast potatoes with garlic and rosemary
- Broccoli con peperoncino e aglio - Sauteed broccoli with chilli and garlic
Class sizes are kept small @ 'Caldesi in Campagna', book early to avoid disappointment!
Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
2 drinks with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
Your own cotton apron to take home
Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)