Date: Friday 01 May 2020
Time: 8.30pm - 10.00pm
Location:La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
It’s all about Friday fun on this course that explores the Italian take on ‘Street Food’.
Every culture has it’s own version of street food and in Italy this can be further sub-divided into region with the prevalence of different ingredients influencing the many offerings of the street hawkers.
It’s a fast moving, frenetic course and in just an hour and a half you’ll learn some very satisfying recipes that go especially well with a cold beer or glass of wine (something you can test out on the evening!).
This is the perfect course to do with a group of friends or work colleagues as the start to a fun Friday night.
- Crostini con pesto di ricotta e noci - Ricotta & walnut crostini
- Pasta with wild mushroom and parmesan cream
- Frittata di cipolle rosse e patate - Caramelised red onion and potato frittata
- Piadina - Flatbread
- Polpettine di Tonno - Tuna Patties
- Ricotta montata con rum e composta di bacche di stagione - Whipped ricotta with rum & fresh seasonal
- Combination of demonstrations and hands on tutoring
- Meal - Taster selection of 5 dishes with 1 drink
- Full recipe pack (this will be emailed to you within 48 hours after the class)