Date: Sunday 08 March 2020
Time: 5.00pm - 9.00pm
Location:La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
Fresh pasta is both art form and way of life for the Italians and on this course Valentina will give you a master-class on the subject.
You’ll be making signature pasta recipes from all over Italy, all of which can be found in Valentina’s many cook books on regional Italian cookery.
From the different types of dough and myriad of shapes to a vast array of seasonal pasta sauces - from coast to mountains and all points in-between this course is the ultimate pasta course.
Be prepared for a fast moving, frenetic of hands-on cookery experience culminating with meal of the dishes you’ve created enjoyed with a glass of wine to match.
- Lasagna di Verdure Primavera - Spring Vegetable Lasagna
- Tortelloni di Salmone alla Panna - Salmon filled Tortelloni in a Cream sauce
- Cannelloni di Vitello e Prosciutto - Cannelloni with Veal and cooked ham
- Linguine con le Fave e i Pomodori - Linguine with Broad Beans and Tomatoes
- Pasta ai Carciofi - Pasta with Artichokes
- Combination of hands-on cooking & demonstrations
- Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
- 2 drinks with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Your own cotton apron to take home
- Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)