Date: Saturday 20 March 2021
Time: 6.00pm - 9.30pm
Location:La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
Stefano explores the dishes of a typical Italian Trattoria on this course with recipes from a traditional, rustic style of Italian eating.
Trattoria are less formal than Ristorante and cater for local palates using regional, in season ingredients. This style of cookery is perfect for the family cook and delivers dishes that fall firmly within the ‘comfort food’ category.
On this course you’ll learn dishes that are guaranteed to make regular appearances on your week day menu and the dishes you’ll learn will change depending on the season and what’s good at the market that morning.
After an evenings cooking you’ll sit down as a group and enjoy the dishes you’ve prepared with a glass of wine and share stories with your fellow students – Trattoria style!
Class sizes are kept to just 8 places to guarantee social distancing, book early to avoid disappointment!
- Crostini con pesto di ricotta e noci - Ricotta & walnut crostini
- Spinach gnocchi in butter and sage sauce
- Pollo al limone - Lemon chicken
- Patate Arrostite della Nonna - Nonna’s Potatoes
- Chocolate and almond cake from Capri with Amaretto cream
- Combination of demonstrations and hands on tutoring
- Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
- 2 drinks per person with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)