Date: Thursday 04 March 2021
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Location:La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
Want to learn to cook great Italian food in a day? We will teach you the essentials of the Italian kitchen based on the recipes from our well-loved cookbooks. Our expert teacher Stefano Borella, with 20 years experience of cooking Italian food will show you how to make the classics such as rosemary focaccia, Neapolitan pizza, two essential pasta sauces such as arrabbiata and ragu, a seasonal risotto, how to pan-fry fish, cook the perfect steak and prepare a classic Italian dessert. After a morning of hands-on cooking, sit down to enjoy the delicious dishes with wine.
Expect an intensive day as we cover a great deal, however you will emerge confident and ready to cook a full Italian meal to impress your friends and family.
Class sizes are kept to just 8 places to guarantee social distancing, book early to avoid disappointment!
- Rosemary focaccia
- Neapolitan style pizza
- Arrabiata - tomato and chilli sauce
- Ragu alla Bolognese
- Panfried seabass with salsa verde
- Steak Tagliata with rocket, Parmesan and Balsamic
- Sauteed spinach with garlic and chilli
- Rosemary potatoes
- Combination of hands-on cooking & demonstrations
- Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
- 2 drinks per person with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Your own cotton apron to take home
- Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)